Questions if You're PregnantYou have just found out the wonderful news… you are going to have a baby. You are thrilled, and at the same time, you are scared to death. There are a million questions swirling through your head.
How will your relationship change at home?
How will you afford all of this?
Having a baby is one of those things that happens as a normal occurrence to many of us, and at the same time it is one of those things that we are least prepared to handle and least knowledgeable about before it happens.
Motherlove's best-selling more milk plus alcohol free liquid concentrate in vegetarian capsules. A safe and effective herbal formula designed to quickly increase breast milk for breastfeeding mothers.
- Did I need extra sleep?
- Are medicines safe to take?
- How about vitamins?
- Do I have to be careful about sex?
- How do I choose the right doctor?
- Will loud music hurt the baby?
- How about the normal cleaning products I use? Are they safe?
- How about cosmetics or dying my hair?
- Do I want to know the sex?
- Do I want to have fetal testing done?
- What if, what if, what if?
Even worse yet, for some reason, everyone feels like your body is public property. Once you start to show, prefect strangers walk up to you and put their hands on your pregnant belly, anywhere and anytime.
We could write a series of articles about all kinds of topics to help you: how to choose the right birth method for your situation, should I use cloth diapers, and what is a Doula anyway? But even better, we are bringing together some experts in an event where you can easily ask questions and speak to them one-on-one. The experts we will have available include:
- Prenatal and Pediatric Chiropractor
- Childbirth Educator
- Lactation Educator
- Newborn Care Educator
- Bradley Method Educator
- HypnoBirthing Educator
- Placenta Encapsulator
- Nutrition Educator
- A Midwife
- A Doula
- Natural Products For Your Home
- Essential Oils
- Cloth Diaper Educator
- Benefits of a Birthing Center
- Birth Photographer